Hey, I’ve been meaning to ask you—how was that training course you took in how to have healthy relationships?
Wouldn’t it be great if we all got the “How To Love and Be Loved 101” course in high school or college?
Do you ever wish you’d had better role models for what a healthy, strong, and mutually loving relationship really looked like?
Wish you’d ever been given more skills around healthy disagreements and how to move through tough times together with your partner, rather than in opposition or adversarial modes?
Wonder what it would feel like to feel fully loved and supported exactly as you are, without having to twist yourself into a pretzel in order to make someone else happy first?
The fact is we were simply never taught how to actually build a healthy, loving, deeply connected relationship that can last.
You wouldn’t go off and try to build a house on your own, would you? It’s just as important to take the time to design and build your relationship as you would a house. You need to know what design you want, you need a blueprint to follow, and you need a solid foundation on which to build it all. Unless you’ve successfully done that before, doesn’t it make sense that you might need some help with that?
Of course we need help!
This stuff can get messy and complicated—and it can be wildly joyful and deeply meaningful. It takes patience, understanding, and skill. If you weren’t taught how to navigate relationships as a healthy, present human, and most of us weren’t, you’re not giving yourself or your relationships a real chance to thrive—or possibly even survive.
Is it hopeless? Not at all. Even a single conversation can change the way you understand and experience your relationships.
So, start here. Let’s get you out of frustration, resignation, and hopelessness so you can see what else is possible, and open the door to an entirely new way of experiencing partnership, connection, and love.
Book your private, 60-minute Relationship Design Review Session now.
What happens in the Relationship Design Review session?
The First Step: A Private 1-on-1 Relationship Design Review Session with Geoff Laughton, Your Relationship Architect
Your success and fulfillment in life and love are TOTALLY a function of your relationship with yourself—how well you actually understand it, and how honest and connected you are to your most authentic self. That has to happen—it’s the starting point from which you will be able to grow—before you can really be fully available to any relationship.
The Relationship Design Review is the first step in this process. It moves you quickly into the foundation of essential awareness and provides you with steps you can take immediately to start moving from stuck and resigned to free and vibrant.
The Relationship Design Review is a private, safe, non-judgmental, and open-hearted space to:
- Get real about what’s going on for you in your relationship life (and life in general).
- Tell the truth about what frustrates you, hurts you, scares you, or just flat out pisses you off when it comes to relationships, whether you’re in one, or in between and frustrated with how many haven’t worked out.
- Discover that you’re not actually stuck, broken, or hopeless.
- Re-connect with what your heart truly longs for, instead of getting trapped in what your mind thinks you want.
- Decide if you’re settling or playing too small in relationship…and, if you’re ready to do anything about it, if you are.
This will be an opportunity to move forward to even more love and loving, with yourself and with a present or future partner.
During your Relationship Design Review Session, you will:
- Get completely clear on how sound the foundation of your relationship is (or your last one was, so you can be better set up for your next one to be healthier from the get go).
- Learn what has you feeling stuck or stalled in life and relationship.
- Find deeper intimacy—if you’re noticing that your sex life is dwindling or mechanical, and/or if you’re feeling lonely in your relationship, find out what can turn that around.
- Discover whether or not your relationship is in need of re-decorating, renovating, or a tear-down/rebuild.
- Get inspired by the next best steps you can take to get moving towards feeling fully impassioned and inspired by your relationship with yourself and a partner.
These sessions are available for singles, couples, or even one partner in a relationship.
You and I will meet either on the phone or via video conference and spend an hour together talking about what’s really going on.
I’ve led hundreds of these powerful sessions over the years, and clients rave about how seen, heard, and understood they feel, along with how much hope they’ve gained as a result of doing them.
Your investment is $497 (with a special offer below), and the shift from hopeless to hopeful is priceless.
If you’ve read this far, I know that love and fulfillment are really priorities for you…high priorities. I know that some part of you (likely your heart) is really ready to be done with old ways and old results, whether that be loneliness, boredom, celibacy (virtually or literally), disappointment, confusion, or constant frustration.
I know, if you’re here, that you are ready to design, build, and maintain your dream relationship, whether you’re in a relationship or are waiting for your next one to begin – and to be better than any you’ve experienced.
See what life can be like when you know what real love looks and feels like — and how to both give and receive it.
- Sign up for your Relationship Design Review and receive the entire experience for just $197!
- Give yourself the gift of opening the door to a new relationship.
You can have a relationship that is the juiciest and joyful expression of your most authentic self and desires…you simply need to know where your current relationship design is flawed, where the foundation needs a bit of shoring up, and what your next steps are to ensure that the structure of your relationship is strong enough to withstand the storms of life. Your Relationship Design Review Session will give you that blueprint.
If you’re ready to have that, here’s exactly what you need to do:
- Click the “Register Now” button below to access the registration page.
- Fill in your details (the New Year’s Special has already been applied.)
- When you click the “Pay Now” button, you’ll immediately be taken to your Relationship Design Review intake form, where you’ll answer a few questions that will help you get clearer on your challenges and desires, while helping me be fully prepared for your session, so that we can go as deeply as possible in our time together.
- When you click “Submit” on the intake form, you’ll be taken directly to my calendar, where you can schedule and confirm your session immediately.
Do know that these sessions can fill up quickly, so don’t wait.
Book your private, 60-minute Relationship Design Review Session now.
* For new clients only.
To your best possible loving,