Have you been feeling slammed, swamped, overwhelmed and exhausted?
Whether you’ve just finished celebrating a month’s worth of holidays, survived the first month of back-to-school, or are simply looking around at piles of papers/unfinished projects/things you dream of doing but are afraid you’ll never get to, you’re probably trying to figure out how you can possibly find the time, space and mental wherewithal to move forward.
If that sounds about right, read on!
If you’re willing to try something different, and ready to take some time to see what happens if you give yourself a chance to succeed, then I invite you to join me and my good friend Jennifer Zwiebel, founder of A Place of Joy™.
Jennifer has designed a week-long journey to help you climb Out from Under whatever is overwhelming you so that you can have more time, space and peace of mind in your life, starting NOW. Not only am I excited to share this with you, I’m also excited to be a part of it!
I’ll be sharing a very personal story, one you probably haven’t heard before, of my own overwhelm. I’m going to be up-front and open about what it took for me to face the truth about it, and how I managed to climb out from under it.
I’m doing this because I know that when you’re in that space of overwhelm and paralysis it can be terrifying. You can feel like you’re the only one going through it, and that there is no way out.
I’m here to tell you there IS a way out, and you can begin your journey here.
Are you ready? Join me here: www.OutFromUnderEvent.com
Learn what it took for Jennifer to climb out from under her own overwhelm, and what she teaches her clients at A Place of Joy™, so you can move from:
- Being swamped with to-do lists that only seem to get longer, no matter how busy you are
- Drowning in paper, bills, articles, forms, photos, email…
- Wishing you had time to play with your kids, take care of yourself, pursue the things that bring you joy
- Always waiting “until”–until you have enough time, enough money, enough support–to do the thing you most long to do (write your book, start a business, put your creativity out into the world)
- Being paralyzed by fear and staying stuck in a place where you are unhappy
- Waking up with a clear, realistic plan that supports the most important pieces of your life
- Giving yourself enough time to do your best–and actually complete the things you start
- Loving your space and inviting people into your life
- Taking care of yourself easily and naturally
- Doing the things that bring you joy NOW, whether it’s curling up with a book, playing with your kids, or following your passion into a new career–and doing it without guilt or fear, being able to actually enjoy it
Sound good? Join us!
The Out From Under virtual event begins Friday, October 26th. Find out more and register at www.OutFromUnderEvent.com.
You can access all of the lessons, inspiring conversations, and powerful experiences from your phone, and the entire program is yours to keep and listen to whenever you want.
Discover how you may be sabotaging yourself:
- Setting yourself up for inevitable failure, no matter how hard you work (Fun!)
- Insisting that everything on your to do list is the most important thing
- Using convenient and socially acceptable tools like rationalization, blame and the belief that you’re just lazy
And discover what happens when you stop the cycle and give yourself a chance to succeed.
Jennifer learned all of this the hard way. She creates all of her tools because she needs them. She really wants to share some of what she’s learned with you so you can save yourself some of the heartache, anger, frustration, anxiety and tears that come with being overwhelmed, self-sabotaging and self-critical.
For more details and to grab your spot, go to:
I’m really looking forward to sharing this journey with you, and to seeing what happens for you when you dig yourself Out from Under!
P.S. Have questions? Not sure if this is right for you? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and they’ll do everything they can to take care of you!
P.P.S. Here’s the link again, in case you just like to scroll all the way to the bottom to find the link: www.OutFromUnderEvent.com